At Emilia George® we love the new and exciting ways that fabric is bringing the best of style, fit and feel to the conscientious consumer.
Marrying our love of stylish and sustainable high-quality fabrics is a part of our story, and the process that brings our garments to life is one that we are proud of. Our line is 90% vegan and recycled, to ensure the integrity of the piece with respect to our planet.
100% Recycled Fabric (Shop Styles)
Waste not, want not, but we know you’ll want to get your hands on our sumptuous 100% recycled fabric pieces. Giving back and being fashionable go hand-in-hand when wearing the Zena or Edita dress. The structured sophistication of our Clementine top and Elizabeth dress give plenty of wiggle-room with the perfect level of comfort and class. Even when your workday is done, you won’t want to take off these beautiful, breathable pieces.
- Polyester fiber made from high-quality PET bottles
- Made from 100% post-consumer recycled products
- Production reduces pollution emission and protects the environment
- Certified by Global Recycled Standard, a third-party certification tracking the process from start to finish ensure each step reduces harm to people and the environment
- Global Recycled Standards certified
Cupro (Shop Styles)
This lightweight fabric feels as delicious as silk, is good for the environment, and a delight to wear. We incorporate this breathable material in a variety of pieces from the chic Victoria Blazer and striking Georgina Cape Jacket to our breezy Irene Dress. A fabric that moves with you, enjoy long-lasting wear for the busy mama who values style.
- Absorbent and anti-static
- Wrinkle and shrink-resistant
- The Cupro fabric we use is Standard 100 OEKO-TEX® certified
Tencel™ Luxe (Shop Style)
This beautiful fabric loving drapes you from sweet baby bump, to post- pregnancy poise. You can be all work and all play with the confidence of feeling crisp and wrinkle-free in our Meghan Dress. Figure flattering, absorbent material keeps you feeling your best, from your morning commute to your night-time snuggles. Wrapping both you and baby in the most gentle and thoughtful of fabrics.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood without irrigation or pesticides
- Using a closed-loop, low-emissions process with 99% of the chemicals and solvents recovered and recycled
- No bleach is required, which defines it as a TCF (Totally Chlorine-Free) fabric
- We use Standard 100 OEKO-TEX® certified fabric