Sustainability Initiative-Fabrics matter™
At Emilia George we love the new and exciting ways that fabric is bringing the best of style, fit and feel to the conscientious consumer.
Marrying our love of stylish and sustainable high-quality fabrics is a part of our story, and the process that brings our garments to life is one that we are proud of. Our line is 90% vegan and recycled, to ensure the integrity of the piece with respect to our planet.
OEKO-TEX® (pronounced echo-tex) it is our promise that we work hard to keep harsh and irritating chemicals and substances away from you and your baby. This third-party certification ensures the clothing you wear is good for the environment and feels amazing.
100% Recycled Fabric
Waste not, want not, but we know you’ll want to get your hands on our sumptuous 100% recycled fabric pieces. Giving back and being fashionable go hand-in-hand when wearing the Zena or Edita dress. The structured sophistication of our Clementine top and Elizabeth dress give plenty of wiggle-room with the perfect level of comfort and class. Even when your workday is done, you won’t want to take off these beautiful, breathable pieces.
- Polyester fiber made from high-quality PET bottles
- Made from 100% post-consumer recycled products
- Production reduces pollution emission and protects the environment
- Certified by Global Recycled Standard, a third-party certification tracking the process from start to finish ensure each step reduces harm to people and the environment
- OEKO-TEX® certified free of over 100 harmful chemicals and substances
This lightweight fabric feels as delicious as silk, is good for the environment, and a delight to wear. We incorporate this breathable material in a variety of pieces from the chic Victoria Blazer and striking Georgina Cape Jacket to our breezy Irene Dress. A fabric that moves with you, enjoy long-lasting wear for the busy mama who values style.
- Absorbent and anti-static
- Wrinkle and shrink-resistant
- OEKO-TEX® certified - free of over 100 harmful chemicals and substances
This beautiful fabric loving drapes you from sweet baby bump, to post- pregnancy poise. You can be all work and all play with the confidence of feeling crisp and wrinkle-free in our Meghan Dress. Figure flattering, absorbent material keeps you feeling your best, from your morning commute to your night-time snuggles. Wrapping both you and baby in the most gentle and thoughtful of fabrics.
- Made from sustainably sourced eucalyptus trees farmed without irrigation or pesticides
- Using a closed-loop, low-emissions process with 99% of the chemicals and solvents recovered and recycled
- No bleach is required, which defines it as a TCF (Totally Chlorine-Free) fabric